Thank you for your interest in being a Next Gen intern here at Harvest Christian Fellowship! We are passionate about guiding and learning with the younger generation. You will be trained and prepared to walk into your desired leadership position in any church anywhere in the world and feel confident to succeed. This internship will be rigorous and life-changing. You will be challenged and developed not only in your leadership skills but also in your relationship with Christ, your character, and your calling.
- Serving Sundays at desired campus for multiple services
- Working with kids (infants- 6th graders)
- Working alongside staff, helping in all areas of the ministry
- Assist with volunteer communication
- Serve our students (Grades 7-12th)
- Assist with youth services
- Discover and develop spiritual gifts
- Help plan weekly services and big events
- Work with staff behind the scenes
- Build relationships with teens/parents
Harvest Young Adults
- Assist with all young adults experience and responsibilities on campus
- Maintain relationships with Volunteer Leaders and Teams
- Help coordinate logistics for campus events, supplies, etc.
- Helping to implement and improve processes
- Work with production volunteers and contract employees
- Assist with back-stage production
- Research materials for creative elements
- Assist the producer for each Worship Experience both online and in building
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I receive payments or benefits?
No. No wages, insurance, or other compensatory benefits will be provided to any interns.
Is there housing available?
Interns will NOT be provided housing. It is up to each individual to secure a living situation once accepted into the program. We recommend that you live relatively close to the campus you will be serving to ease your commute time.
Do I need transportation?
We will not require you to have transportation, but it is highly recommended. As an intern, you will be given responsibilities that may require some travel.
Are there requirements?
The intern program is open to young adults between the ages of 18-25. If you are coming from overseas, a visa is required.
Am I allowed to work?
We encourage all interns to work but make sure your work schedule fits around your intern schedule.
Should I expect a job at the end of this internship?
One of our goals is to develop leaders for future generations, not only for Harvest but for the world. No jobs are promised.