Welcome to Harvest
What to expect
At Harvest, you will experience friendly people, fantastic worship music, and relevant messages, all in a comfortable environment. We want to make you feel as welcome as possible. By visiting our webcast archives you can gain a glimpse into what an average service experience looks like.
How to dress
We invite you to dress casually and comfortably. You’ll fit right in. After all, the Bible tells us that God is more concerned with our hearts than He is with how we dress or look (1 Samuel 16:7).
The Children’s Ministry is available for infant through sixth grade children during all Sunday services. For information about the children’s ministry at a specific church location select a campus below.
Opportunities to Engage with Harvest
When we meet together as a church, we have the opportunity to do what we were created for: Worshiping God! Sunday services provide a time to
- Exalt and honor God
- Connect with the spiritual life and flow of the church
- Bring our lives and gifts before God’s altar
- Serving the community
- Serving one another
- Serving the church
- Christian basics
- How to share your faith
- How to find happiness
- Connect with likeminded brothers and sisters
- Gain new perspectives and share each other’s burdens
- Deepen relationships with your church family
Your gifts to Harvest Ministries allows us to
- Host community outreach programs
- Invest in the lives of the people in our congregation
- Make necessary improvements and renovations to our campuses
- Share the good news of the gospel with a world that is in need of a message of hope
Stay Connected to the Harvest Community
Get regular email updates, event information, and Harvest stories.