Welcome to Harvest
What to expect
At Harvest, you will experience friendly people, fantastic worship music, and relevant messages, all in a comfortable environment. We want to make you feel as welcome as possible. By visiting our webcast archives you can gain a glimpse into what an average service experience looks like.
How to dress
We invite you to dress casually and comfortably. You’ll fit right in. After all, the Bible tells us that God is more concerned with our hearts than He is with how we dress or look (1 Samuel 16:7).
The Children’s Ministry is available for infant through fifth grade children during all Sunday services. For information about the children’s ministry at a specific church location select a campus below.
Opportunities to Engage with Harvest
- Exalt and honor God
- Connect with the spiritual life and flow of the church
- Bring our lives and gifts before God’s altar
- Prayer Support
- Serving the community
- Serving one another
- Serving the church
- Christian basics
- How to share your faith
- How to find happiness
- Connect with likeminded brothers and sisters
- Gain new perspectives and share each other’s burdens
- Deepen relationships with your church family
- Use your unique gifts and abilities
- Discover the joy of ministering to others
- Identify with Christ, the ultimate Servant
We are looking forward to meeting you!
If you are new to Harvest, be sure to stop by one of our Connect Tables when you visit to receive a free gift and a warm welcome. We'll be happy to answer any questions and help get you oriented.
Stay Connected to the Harvest Community
Get regular email updates, event information, and Harvest stories.