Harvest Security Officer - Part-time
Harvest’s Security Department is hiring for Part-time Security Officer.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced private security professional who also possesses a solid relationship with Jesus Christ our Lord. This individual must possess excellent communication skills a strong work ethic, a humble spirit and a heart to serve our church. A proficiency in weapons manipulation of small arms and non-lethal tactics is required. Military and law enforcement background is highly encouraged but not necessary. Our officers approach the mission of protecting our church and school in a way that puts the gospel first and this new participant will need to contribute to that mission much more like a calling then a job.
- The position is armed
- Starts at $15 per hour
- Part-time 28hr maximum
- Must have a “BSIS California Guard Card
- Must have Exposed Weapons Permit current and active
Security Enforcement Officer responsibilities
- Analyzing and assessing security risks, threats, and vulnerabilities to protect individuals and property associated with Harvest Christian Fellowship and its congregants.
- Patrol premises to prevent and detect the presence of intrusion and ensure physical security of the campus.
- Patrol and monitor premises to protect personnel and physical/intellectual property from loss, physical threats, assault, harassment, kidnapping and/or stalking.
- Conduct screening of individuals and vehicles to prevent passage of prohibited items to minimize threats and disturbances.
- Perform crowd management during major events.
- Control entry and exit to and from secured areas, screen authorization identification and authorized equipment.
- Enforce campus policies, and evict or apprehend violators using force only within guidelines and as necessary; and ensure the proper transfer of custody to the authorities in such instances.
- Provide personal protection to designated VIP’s and their families to include physical escort
- Write reports of daily activities and annotate all irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, and/or unusual occurrences.
- Confer with management to assist in developing, planning and implementing individual and corporate security policies and procedures.
Please follow the link to apply for this position.
(951) 687-6902 ext. 227
8:00 AM–5:00 PM PST