The Custodial Department is recruiting for part-time Custodians. Approximate hours per week are 20-28, and the shifts are afternoons, evenings and Sundays or any combination of the three. If you or someone you know might be interested in these positions, please submit an application for consideration. This recruitment will remain open until the positions have been filled.
Please see below for the job description.
A Custodian keeps buildings clean and in orderly condition. This entry-level position is responsible for performing routine cleaning duties; such as cleaning floors, washing walls and glass, and removing trash. Duties also include notifying management of any needed repairs. Activities are both indoors and outdoors, and may require travel between satellite campuses. He/She serves with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promotes the culture and values of Harvest Christian Fellowship.
· Service, clean and supply restrooms.
· Gather and empty trash.
· Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
· Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
· Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
· Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs.
· Request supplies or equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
· Clean windows, glass partitions and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, or squeegees.
· Monitor building security and safety, such as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliances used to ensure that hazards are not created.
· Duties are not exhaustive and are subject to change at any time.
(951) 687-6902 ext. 227
8:00 AM–5:00 PM PST