Children's Ministry Creative Producer
The Children’s Ministry Department is looking for a part-time CM Kids Elementary Creative Producer. The approximate hours for this position are 20 per week. If you or someone you know might be interested in this position, please submit an application for consideration. This position will stay open until filled.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Lead children in worship and praise.
- Strong on-stage presence and working knowledge of God’s word.
- Work with a team and accomplish vision-based directives.
- Must maintain on-campus work hours during the week and multiple church services on weekends.
- Create and implement exciting programming for Harvest Kids 2nd – 4th grade large group time.
- Teach lessons.
- Build a team to assist with teaching lessons and leading worship.
- Encourage and build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Find and delegate leadership duties to volunteer praise team leader who will pick songs, and assign kids to weekends.
- Provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates.
- Handle complaints and resolve grievances and conflicts.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
- Physical requirements, with or without accommodation, include dancing, singing, periods of sitting, standing, squatting, along with repeat performances each week.
- Duties are not exhaustive and are subject to change at any time.
(951) 687-6902 ext. 227
8:00 AM–5:00 PM PST