Bilingual Office Assistant (Cosecha Campus)
The Cosecha Campus is currently recruiting for a part-time bilingual Office Assistant. This position is responsible for performing basic clerical functions such as organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files. This entry-level position receives on-the-job training in functions performed. Office Assistants deliver results in a timely manner. They serve with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promotes Harvest’s culture, values, and mission. This recruitment will remain open until the position has been filled.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- May greet visitors and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, and other documents.
- Maintain electronic filing systems, record information, update paperwork, and store documents such as correspondence or other material using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, File Maker and Ministry Platform.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- May monitor inventory levels and requisition or purchase supplies as directed.
- Assist with the preparation of special events.
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Make copies of correspondence and order necessary printed materials.
- Provide regular project updates to leaders and other team members.
- Physical requirements, with or without accommodation, include prolonged periods of sitting, repetitive hand motions due to keyboard typing, answering phones, handle materials, looking at the computer screen for prolonged periods of time.
- Use discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Duties are not exhaustive and are subject to change at any time.
- Must be able to work Sundays.
(951) 687-6902 ext. 227
8:00 AM–5:00 PM PST